Amount: $2,500 each
Number available: (1) $2,500 total ($1,250 a year for two years)
The Alan T. Hull scholarship provides graduating Mapleton seniors with financial support to further their educational goals beyond high school. The student must be interested in pursuing a technical degree or apprenticeship to learn a workforce skill. In order to renew their scholarship, students must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Applicant must be a resident of Colorado and attend Mapleton Public Schools.
- Applicant must be eligible for and planning to attend an accredited college post-secondary educational institution in the next academic year.
- Submit application form and all common application requirements electronically (see application checklist).
- Finalists for this scholarship will be required to participate in an interview process.
Application Short Answer Requirement:
- Describe what career are interested in pursuing and how the scholarship may create a positive impact in your life as well as your family and/or community.