Duration: One year
The Creator/Maker Scholarship provides graduating Mapleton seniors with financial support to further their educational goals beyond high school. The student must be interested in pursuing a technical degree or apprenticeship to learn a workforce skill.
- Applicant must be a resident of Colorado and attend Mapleton Public Schools.
- Applicant must be eligible for and planning to attend an accredited vocational, technical school or apprenticeship to learn a workforce skill in the next academic year.
- Submit application form and all common application requirements electronically (see application checklist).
- Finalists for this scholarship will be required to participate in an interview process.
Sample interview question:
- Describe why you are a strong candidate for this particular scholarship, what will you hope to gain with the use of this scholarship, including the program you intend to pursue.