Please use this checklist to make sure that all required elements are prepared before beginning the online application. We recommend that you gather all of the necessary components before beginning your online application. This checklist does not need to be turned in.
PREPARE BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- Financial Plan answers ready to paste
- Transcripts ready to upload
- Personal Statement ready to upload
- Resumé of Activities Outside the Classroom ready to upload
- Photos ready to upload
- Short Answers ready to paste
- Bonus Point: Upload a recommendation from someone other than current teacher or PSOC
- Eligibility: Check to make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the specific scholarship or scholarships for which you wish to be considered. (See scholarship descriptions for eligibility criteria.)
- Completed application, including all requested attachments and short answers for each scholarship for which you applied.
- Interview: Finalists are required to participate in an interview in April.
- Applications MUST be submitted electronically to the Mapleton Education Foundation by Friday, March 10, 2023 no later than 3:00 p.m.