- Feb 6th: MEF scholarship application website launches
- March 10th: MEF scholarship applications due by 3:00 P.M.
- April 4th, 5th, 6th: MEF scholarship interviews
- May 19th: Scholarship Breakfast
- June 9th: Scholar Orientation Luncheon
- Aug 1st: Scholarship Activation
Please use this checklist to make sure that all required elements are prepared before beginning the online application. We recommend that you gather all of the necessary components before beginning your online application. This checklist does not need to be turned in.
PREPARE BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- Financial Plan information ready to paste
- Transcripts ready to upload
- Resumé of Activities Outside the Classroom ready to upload
- Photos ready to upload
- Short Answers for personal questions ready to paste
- Bonus Point: Upload a recommendation from someone other than current teacher or PSOC
- Create a profile: General information, high school information, and contact information
- Complete application intake, including all requested attachments
- Interview: Finalists are required to participate in an interview in April.
- Applications MUST be submitted electronically to the Mapleton Education Foundation by Friday, March 10, 2023 no later than 3:00 p.m.